[Strawbale] Loadbearing vaults + some ESBG11 information

Henk Van Aelst henk at henkvanaelst...
Wed Sep 8 18:25:58 CEST 2010

http://www.ecoforum.be/Ecoforum/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id
=100&Itemid=210

ECOLOGISCH  ARCHITECTENBUREAU  HENK VAN AELST  BVBA

Henk Van Aelst

TF 0032 / 15 22 51 43

 <mailto:henk at henkvanaelst...> henk at henkvanaelst...

Hertstraat 52

Gsm 0032 473 66 17 92

 <http://www.henkvanaelst.be/> www.henkvanaelst.be

2590 Berlaar