[Strawbale] results of sb houses across europe pls

Henk Van Aelst henk at henkvanaelst...
Sun Sep 5 23:12:03 CEST 2010

Thanks Seb,

What do you place on the agepan.

Is there no risk of using a wood,- wool/fibre panel at the outside without a
vapour barier at the inside?

Henk

ECOLOGISCH  ARCHITECTENBUREAU  HENK VAN AELST  BVBA

Henk Van Aelst
TF 0032 / 15 22 51 43
henk at henkvanaelst...
Hertstraat 52