[Strawbale] 2 Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Neale Brickwood neale.brickwood at googlemail...
Sun Sep 5 02:50:20 CEST 2010

Dear Zuzana

id also love to read more but cant get the english version to work. It
looks very interesting from the photos though

Please let us know when the english version works

Neale