[Strawbale] Moisture monitor, logger and alarm

Eddy MEYSMAN telcontar.meysman at skynet...
Thu May 20 22:14:06 CEST 2010

Hello,

I decided, about five years ago, that my next house I would build it myself.

To do so I decided to look around.

I soon realised that I was attracted to straw ball houses. So for the last
few years I am learning the trade.

Being technically trained, at some point I thought of equipping my house
with just the kind op monitoring system you propose. So yes I am interested,
but I am pretty sure I am an exception.

Of course, as always, prise is a consideration. However, I have not thought
it through what I am willing to pay for such a system.

Do you have any documentation or technical description?

Kind regards

Eddy MEYSMAN
Achterstraat 219 - B2
2980 Sint Antonius - Zoersel