[Strawbale] National groups A ESBG 2011 - polish idea

Pawel Sroczynski p.sroczynski at cohabitat...
Fri May 14 09:58:56 CEST 2010

Hello Group ;-)

I'm writing to you regarding ESBG 2011. As far as I know there will be
limited places for each country. As a coordinator of COHABITAT GROUP NETWORK
(www.cohabitat.net) - network for natural building in Poland I would like to
share with you my idea for the process of organisation the representative
group in Poland.

The main idea is to further integrate polish community (as we don't have
national SB organisation so far) through doing something together. The plan
is to send information to all interested people, that we are going to
organise group for ESBG. These people will be asked to propose somebody they
feel would be the best person for going in behalf of everybody. Everyone can
propose more than one person. Each proposal will have to be justified. There
would be no option for self-propose.

Next step would be to ask every person from the gathered list of people to
write a proposal. It would be a short information with the ideas of how that
person will share knowledge gained at ESBG with others and why he/she thinks
can handle the task.

After that I will send these proposals to everybody in the community with a
request for voting. First 5 people with the biggest support from the
community will gain honour to become representative of Poland. It  would be a
commitment at the same time as it would be a volunteer job in spreading the
information after coming back.

What do you think about it ? If you can agree with me I would like to ask
responsible people for giving me the exclusive licence for organise this
process in Poland and refer everybody from my country to me. If not I'm open
to any comments and open discussion.

[image: esbg.jpg]

Best wishes!! :-)

--
Paweł Sroczyński

COHABITAT GROUP
Integrating Nature, Technology and Humanity

www:    http://www.cohabitat.net/
skype:  pawelsroczynski
facebook.com/noaidi
twitter.com/noaidi