[Strawbale] Funding for ESBG11 related jobs, internships and travels.

Max Vittrup Jensen max at permalot...
Thu Mar 25 17:49:32 CET 2010

Dear all,

I suppose many of you by now have heard that PermaLot Centre of Natural
Building has the honor of hosting the ESBG11 in Czech Republic: We look
forward to seeing many of you!

We have much preparation to do, and would appreciate your help in parts
of it: more about this later, but please look at the program we
proposed; it's under events on www.permalot.org. We're happy for
suggestions, also perhaps some of you want to offer your help with the
outline program points? (We suggested some names and national
organizations already!?).

I'm writing you now, as some of you might be interested in coming
teaching our internship next year? -Naturally this would be an immense
help for the preparations of the ESBG11 in end of August 2011...

Our problem is naturally to make enough money to pay you, however I just
stumbled over this program which can help fund your wage with 3,386 €
for 13 weeks. (+€152 for any following weeks).
http://ec.europa.eu/education/grundtvig/doc982_en.htm
Disadvantage is that you'll have to apply next week: Deadline is 31st of
March '10, for education projects starting between 1/8-10 until
31/07-11.  Please verify with the relevant National Agency whether
additional national requirements exists.

None-the least: Our internships this year is part of creating/finalizing
the infrastructure for the ESBG, as well as learning loads about
interesting topics. You can read more on www.permalot.org/en/internships
We continue to get extremely positive feedback about our schedule, and
we look forward to May 1st when it starts.

We can still accept a few more applicants, and I also just noticed this
EU Grundtvig funded scheme for 'Mobility of individuals: "Visits and
exchanges for adult education staff". What I like about it is that all
of the paper work is on you! The deal is that it could some of you gain
funding to come and take part in the second internship: The deadline
varies from different countries; likely 30th of April, for events
lasting starting earliest July 1st. Learn more here:
http://ec.europa.eu/education/grundtvig/doc980_en.htm

Naturally, all of the above information can be used to support many
other strawbale projects in many other countries; Hope you'll appreciate
the inspiration? -It may also help you gain personal funding to attend
the ESBG11 ;o)

Sincerely yours,
Max Vittrup Jensen
Director, PermaLot Centre of Natural Building -www.permalot.org