[Strawbale] Cob Core Building proposal for Haiti

asbn asbn at baubiologie...
Mon Mar 15 12:03:39 CET 2010

Dear Max

Have you ever heard about the system of the selfbuilt tow-mixer?
Just a blade of a lawnmower attached on an axle of an old car rotating in a
bottle just by driving around with the car:
Look at this example on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPno5gWBWqE

I like this simple idea, it surely works for cob and other mixings too. They
normally make PaperCrete or PaperAdobe with it...

best wishes
Herbert Gruber
--
asbn - austrian strawbale network
Österreichisches Netzwerk für Strohballenbau