[Strawbale] How to protect/cover windows for heat protection?

Derek Roff derek at unm...
Tue Jul 13 17:50:20 CEST 2010

Seasonal sun movements are not synchronized with average temperatures,
in most places.  For example, August 21st, two months after the summer
solstice, might be 15 degrees C warmer than April 21st.  For this
reason, seasonally movable sun shading is frequently useful, and daily
moveable shades can be a big help where the sun is most intense.

Derek

--On Tuesday, July 13, 2010 2:35 AM +0200 Pablo Segundo Garcia