[Strawbale] results of sb houses across europe pls

Neale Brickwood neale.brickwood at googlemail...
Mon Jul 12 14:51:01 CEST 2010

Thanks Henk, thats very interesting and exactly the system i was
thinking of. Do you know if there is an english translation website
with some technical detail re ASBG?

It would destroy my embodied energy if i had to import the panels to
the UK but i suppose if the timber is coming from Austria anyway that
would help

Regards

Neale

neale.brickwood at googlemail...