[Strawbale] results of sb houses across europe pls

Henk Van Aelst henk at henkvanaelst...
Mon Jul 12 11:01:13 CEST 2010

Neale

Use a vernished OSB with vapour tape at the inside and a celit 4D or 3D or a
Agepan DWD at the outside. If you like a little fire protection than use the
French Dip liming methode before you place the bales and finish the OSB with
Fermacell.
Look on www.ecoforum.be on techniques by strawbales to the ASBG Austrian way
of building.

Good luck

Henk

ECOLOGISCH  ARCHITECTENBUREAU  HENK VAN AELST  BVBA

Henk Van Aelst
TF 0032 / 15 22 51 43
henk at henkvanaelst...
Hertstraat 52