[Strawbale] results of sb houses across europe pls

carolatkn at aol... carolatkn at aol...
Sat Jul 10 23:03:17 CEST 2010

Hi Burkhard
I'm not sure if you have had any response from the UK yet. My quick list got to 22 sb houses (there are many other kinds of building too). I'll keep checking and let you know if I find more
It was a great chart you produced. Many thanks
Carol
www.strawcottage.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: nora kasanicka <thegentlebuilder at googlemail...>
To: strawbale at amper....muni.cz
Sent: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 10:44
Subject: [Strawbale] results of sb houses across europe pls

hello burkard,
ould it be possible to post to the list the information you compiled
rom your research into how many houses we have across europe? im sure
veryone would like to see it.
his would be also quite good infromation to post on eu sb website, if
ou dont mind.
heers
orak
   European strawbale building discussion list
Send all messages to:
trawbale at amper....muni.cz
Archives, subscription options, etc:
ttp://amper.ped.muni.cz/mailman/listinfo/strawbale