[Strawbale] Mortgages on SB houses in the UK

Neale Brickwood neale.brickwood at googlemail...
Fri Jul 9 17:43:00 CEST 2010

Hi Andrew

Thanks for your reply, ive managed to find out quite a bit now as its
research for a Msc.

Are you actually building at the moment and going to sell?

Regards

Neale

neale.brickwood at googlemail...
07798854867