[Strawbale] workshops / wallraisings

audrey van den heuvel audrey.megen at home...
Sat Jan 9 19:35:04 CET 2010

Hoi Lars,

We are going to build a house from strawbails in this year. We are giving
workshops from Tom Rijven. Look at his site botmobil.com and come yion us
bulding our house.

Greeting Audrey from the Netherlands.

Van: strawbale-bounces at amper....muni.cz
[mailto:strawbale-bounces at amper....muni.cz] Namens Lars Keller
Verzonden: zaterdag 9 januari 2010 18:11
Aan: European Strawbale List
Onderwerp: [Strawbale] workshops / wallraisings

Hi comrades.

I have had a request from someone who would like to join a strawbale wall
raising somewhere in Europe this year.

?

Best regards

Lars Keller

--
Vi er paa rejse i Australien indtil foerst i februar 2010.

Hvis du har noget vigtigt paa sinde, kan du fange mig paa Jos mobil: +61 428
90 3344.
Eller paa Jos foraeldres fastnetnummer: +61 8 872 565 91.

Our family is travelling in Australia from August '09 untill early February
'10

You can reach us on Jo's mobile phone>
-- from outside of Australia: +61 428 90 3344.
-- within Australia 0428 90 3344.

Or on landline nr-> +61 8 872 565 91.

Postadresse i Australien:

Lars Keller