[Strawbale] Bales for Haiti

Sara Tommerup stommerup at gmail...
Thu Feb 18 22:33:02 CET 2010

I think manual baling machines had been successfully used in Pakistan
after the Earthquake, and is still being used. It is supposed to be
very simple and can be build on Tahiti. And if I remember correctly,
they use rice straw as well. But contact PAKSBAB for that.

Sara Tommerup

www.OpenSurroundings.com