[Strawbale] looking for translators

snel at oekofilm... snel at oekofilm...
Thu Nov 5 11:38:26 CET 2009

Dear strawbalers,
I am looking for translators for my film "Houses of straw" which will be re-printed soon with new languages. Until now it has been available in German, English, French and Spanish. At this moment there are translations being made into Polish, Italian, and possibly Romanian and Hungarian. It is a good moment to add any language you like - who could do a translation into Russian and Czech? It is a work I can´t pay but you would have the film in your language and get some free copies :-)

Please answer directly to me: snel at oekofilm...

I have that wish in general, for this list, that we keep it as short as possible, and go into details only with the people involved.

Thanks!

Heidi Snel
ÖKOFILM