[Strawbale] gabions for foundation walls ???

valentina valentina at ara-b...
Wed Nov 4 19:31:31 CET 2009

Dear Barbara and all,
i will love to have UK building regulation spread all around
europe :-)!!

arq. valentina maini
arquitectos ara B sccl.
www.ara-b.org-valentina at ara-b...
t.f. +34 933197631
ronda sant pere 58, pralB 08010 barcelona