[Strawbale] Tyre foundation

Hilary Bassett hilary.b at ssett...
Wed Nov 4 19:54:47 CET 2009

Hello, Barbara,
thanks for the idea!  I need to sell my house! It's not easy at the
moment.  Then I can decide what to do.  I know I can buy a plot, and
the local maire is very keen on eco housing and would give me lots of
support.  I will get back to you if I want to consider a prefab.  It
sounds right for me as long as I can have a big say in the design!

Best wishes,

Hilary.