[Strawbale] Tyre foundation

Hilary Bassett hilary.b at ssett...
Wed Nov 4 16:42:00 CET 2009

Hello, Barbara,
Just a quick note to congratulate you on your successes!   You really
inspire me, but unfortunately, after spending 18 months researching
and designing my dream strawbale house, I lost the use of the site!
Bah!  I'm now 66 years old, and not very strong, my house (a rambling
old farm house in Loire Atlantique) is up for sale and I will
probably have to opt for another old house when it eventually sells
and put my dream to the back of my mind.  (but not forgotten!, maybe
one day soon it will still be possible!)

Bonne continuation and best wishes.

Hilary.