[Strawbale] Tyre foundation

asbn asbn at baubiologie...
Mon Nov 2 09:14:09 CET 2009

Dear Jure

The best description af car tyre foundation can be found on amazonails'
instructions for strawbalebuilders, page 25.
Naturally car tyres are filled with stone, so they are not weak as tyres
without airpressure. They are ugly, but usable as foundation. The typical
earthship (just google it) uses car tyres since more than 20 years.

http://www.baubiologie.at/download/strawbaleguide.pdf

More informations at http://www.amazonails.co.uk

best wishes,
Herbert Gruber
--
asbn - austrian strawbale network
Österreichisches Netzwerk für Strohballenbau