[Strawbale] Once again the problem with those little white insects.

Caï van Hoboken cavnhbkn3 at gmail...
Wed Mar 25 13:30:47 CET 2009

Hé Rikki,

To disencourage the reappearance of "them bugs' you could also make use of a
lime-wash,
once you`ve solved the moister problem.The alkalic surface is also resistant
to fungi,alge and bacteria.
 Good luck,Caï
Amsterdam,NL