[Strawbale] bugs

Michel Van Mulders michelvanmulders at siol...
Thu Mar 19 20:16:47 CET 2009

Hello,

I have had no experience with these bugs but what I notice when using
just a commercial mosquito killer in summer that it also kills almost
any other insect like spiders or a fly....
These are the common anti-mosquito devices you plug in and evaporate
some stuff that kills them.
Ok, I know some people would say it can be unhealthy, but if you have
children and leave a window open a little.... they sleep nice .... and
we too!

Has nobody tried this yet?

Greetings,

Michel.