[Strawbale] permalot.org on the natural homes map

Oliver Blake Swann obswann at btinternet...
Tue Mar 3 15:49:58 CET 2009

Hello Max,

I've put your straw bale house on the natural homes map.

http://naturalhomes.org/ecohousemap.htm?allAallA49...706318,16.919519,15

The map gets about 1,500 visitors per day, so I hope it will help raise
people's awareness of your work. If you like you can include the map on
your website or blog. The iFrame code is available here:
http://naturalhomes.org/naturalhomesmap.htm

If anyone else knows about a straw bale house that could be added to the
map please contact me.

Regards, Oliver
house at naturalhomes...