[Strawbale] [FWD] rainscreens, straw decay

mkdurham Durham origamickiteflyer at gmail...
Sun Mar 1 01:38:37 CET 2009

I am a previous student of landscape architecture in America.  I now live in
Korea.

Anything helpful? I'll try and do with contacts, here.

Write me at my e-mail address.

Kathryn Durham