[Strawbale] Volunteer available in the UK!

Max Vittrup Jensen permamax at gmail...
Wed Jul 29 15:23:49 CEST 2009

>    1.  Volunteer available in the UK! (Duncan Pearson)
HI Duncan and others,

You may want to join me and 130 others (from 25 countries) at the
European Strawbale Gathering in Belgium from 26-30/8?
(www.casacalida.be)

Afterwards you could join me for a ride to Czech and help finalize our
demonstration SB home "The Natural House".... On 12-18/9 we host a
'Reed-bed'/Tai-Chi/ Natural building course to make the water system
for our educational centre, and during weekend of 19-20/9 we host the
National Celebration of Natural Building.

Cheers,
Max Vittrup Jensen
Director, PermaLot centre of Natural Building, www.permalot.org
Director of marketing and events, Natural Building Network www.nbnetwork.org