[Strawbale] New strawbale company in the UK

markgatesAstrawbuildings....uk mark at strawbuildings....uk
Fri Jan 30 18:45:31 CET 2009

Dear Kitta,
Thanks for your email, we are a new company set up in the latter part of 2008. We are currently working on a round strawbale summer house and we were involved in a semi detached build in Exmoor last year.

I hope that this is of use to you and it's good to see that this day old post is working !!
Thanks,

Mark Gates

Please consider the environment and don't print out this e-mail unless you really . . .really need to.
Thanks from the team A strawbuildings

Strawbuildings ltd.
T:01548 810394
e:mark at strawbuildings....uk
www.strawbuildings.co.uk
Registered Office: 2 Westentown,Kingston,Kingsbridge,Devon.TQ7 4LU  Registered in England No. 06746533.