[Strawbale] Euro SB workshops for Portuguese Architect

Barbara barbara at amazonails....uk
Tue Jan 27 17:16:55 CET 2009

We've designed 2 loadbearing houses in France that both got planning
permission.

Barbara

One of the strawbale houses we have been involved in, Penwhilwr in Wales,
has won the Grand Designs Ecohouse of the year award. Thank you for your
support.

amazonails
strawbale innovation
Strawbale and Sustainable Building:
Training, Design and Consultancy
Hope Mill
Crescent Street
Todmorden
OL14 5HA

Tel: 0044 (0)1706 814696 or 0845 458 2173
Email: barbara at amazonails....uk
Web: www.amazonails.org.uk

WARNING! Strawbale building can seriously transform your life!