[Strawbale] Lego blocks from Straw

jos stoffels ushipoesie at gmail...
Sat Dec 19 14:23:41 CET 2009

your conclusion is right about the binding material however

I see a great future for developing a machine which is compressing straw
bales in to interlocking blocs
  this is a simple machine it can be placed all over europe avoiding costly
transport and helping all areas
provided de machine can compress suficiently at a tempature between 190 and
220 degrees celsius than it is possible to create a bloc without any
additives the cellulose in the straw under pressure and heat should work as
a binder
i hope i have given you all enough to think
kind regards josstoffels