[Strawbale] 1. Fwd: Re: Lego blocks from Straw (RT)

jos stoffels ushipoesie at gmail...
Sat Dec 19 08:29:39 CET 2009

The patent in europe can only be based on the intelligent idea of
compressing vegetable material in to a bloc system however the form of a
lego bloc might give a problem with lego

the patent of compressing straw under heat is no longer possible  we have
had in europe for more than 30 years a product Stramit from the UK;

at present there is a product called ,,ekopanely,,from CZ

kind regards jos