[Strawbale] George Monbiot vs Bjorn Lomborg debate at Munk Centre. Dec 1

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo...
Fri Dec 4 01:45:16 CET 2009

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:13:11 -0500, Reuben Deumling <9watts at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> do you happen to know if there is a transcript of any of these
>> Monbiot/Lomborg debates available online?

In addition to the previously-mentioned December 9 CBC Radio re-broadcast
of the George Monbiot/Elizabeth May  vs Bjorn Lomborg/Lord Nigel Lawson
debate that was held at the Munk Centre for International Studies at
Trinity College, University of Toronto on the evening of December 1st

             see:   http://www.cbc.ca/ideas/schedule.html
                  (and scroll down to Wed. Dec. 9 :  "Munk Debates")

it appears that the full debate is available *now* as an MP3 download,
along with a blog of the debate, videos , readers comments etc.

            see:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinions/live-debate-on-climate-change/article1384566/

Don't ask me anything about the MP3 and video downloads because I haven't
seen them yet and as such, don't know nuttin' about nuttin' about that.
I'm waiting 'til after the neighbourhood kids go to bed and the Internet
traffic subsides a bit so that my slow rural dial-up connection resumes a
semblance of connectivity before I even attempt a massive download.

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom