[Strawbale] Photos for the book

forum at lamaisonenpaille... forum at lamaisonenpaille...
Thu Jan 31 16:34:35 CET 2008

Hello Edita,

You can find pictures on our website. Click "Entree", "Presse" "Images à
votre disposition". They are printing quality and available for all who
want to write about SB on the condition that you mention our website and
that you sent us à copy of the book. Normally (for magazines) we would
also ask that you mention one of the books that we've edited (in French)
but for a book this is not required.

Good luck with your project!

Best regards,
André de Bouter