[Strawbale] Photos for the book

siaudu namai siaudunamai at gmail...
Mon Jan 21 23:21:27 CET 2008

Hi!

We are publishing a book in Lithuanian about straw bale building.
Your input is needed!
We would like to put some photos of old straw bale buildings to prove
durability.
Another thing is modern straw bale houses and passive straw bale houses.
Maybe somebody has such photos (not smaller than 1MB) and would like to
donate?
You could find information about our project on the web:
http://www.siaudunamai.lt .
What we could give to you? We could send some copies of the book. The book
will be in Lithuanian, but will include a lot of pictures.

Thanks for opportunity to share with you such information.

Edita