[Strawbale] Drilled Strawbales

powerstationman at gmail... powerstationman at gmail...
Mon Jan 7 23:54:39 CET 2008

I am trying to find any information concerning a video I once saw that
showed an architect / builder building a two story strawbale house using
bales that were drilled on site, with two each 4" holes that were later
filled with concrete.  Any information that anyone might have that would
help me to find this video again or find any information about this style of
strawbale constructions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Monty