[Strawbale] ESBG 2009, Expo Zaragoza

Sissy Hein sh at fasba...
Mon Sep 3 10:24:54 CEST 2007

Dear Rikki,
yes I agree, spring or autumn are the best times for conferences. Just
thisyear we choose the ecovillage of Siebenlinden for the ESBG, and
there was only the option for August, I am sorry ,that it was not
suitable for everybody.
Please can you give a web site adress of the straw bale pavillion in
Zaragosa. Do you know when it is going to be built?
As for the next ESBGs I am sure we find good solutions and places for
the years to come. Anyway it seems to have a lot of approval to take
place more frequently in the future and I am happy that we get more
international contacts. Thanks again for all people who believe in this
movementand who came to meet. It is a gerat support for this work.
Best wishes
Sissy

--
Sissy Hein