[Strawbale] Straw Bale Buildings Open to the Public

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel...
Mon Oct 1 05:24:00 CEST 2007

The Last Straw journal publishes a resource guide which includes a listing
of straw-bale buildings open to the public - schools, churches, bed and
breakfasts, coffeehouses, food cooperatives and markets, office and/or
commercial buildings, post offices, farm or ranch buildings, or others.

I would like to include a description of your building and your web site
link and other contact information in the update I'm working on - to be
published early in 2008.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Name of Facility
Name of Organization or Business
Contact Person's Name/Title
Address
City/State/Zip
Phone # / Fax #
Email address
Web Site Address

30-word description of the building and its use.

Include hours open to the public or any other specifics (not driving
instructions or fees - they can get that from your web site or from a
contact with you).

Thanks for your help!

P.S. If you haven't entered your building in the International Straw Bale
Registry, please take a few minutes to visit
http://sbregistry.greenbuilder.com, fill out the questionnaire so that we
have the information for the listing, and the data for future use.
Appreciate your help with this!

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw...>
www.thelaststraw.org