[Strawbale] Re: Strawbale Digest, Vol 26, Issue 1

Eileen Sutherland eileensutherland2003 at yahoo....uk
Sat Nov 3 09:50:22 CET 2007

Hi Lee,
  Do you intend to cover the strawbale walls ( once they're done) for the winter? Also could you give me your address I'm going to be travelling in Bulgaria on a couple of weeks and I'd love to have a look at your  building if that's Ok.
  best wishes
  eileen

Lee Gilbert <lee at darkwood....uk> wrote:
  Update on Bulgarian build.

We now now completed the timberframe, and I am proud to say, now have an
amazing reciprocal roof, made of 20 cm x 8 cm beams, 5 metres long.

Hope to start strawwork in the next few days.

Lee
Bulgaria

European strawbale building discussion list

Send all messages to:
Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

Archives, subscription options, etc:

Eileen Sutherland