[Strawbale] Re: GSBN List Some Concerns.

Chug chug at strawbale-building....uk
Thu Nov 1 12:16:01 CET 2007

Greetings baleheads,

I share some of these concerns about GSBN, sometimes there are no messages
for months then a sudden flurry, sometimes with useful info, sometimes not
so, it is useful for those involved in, how shall we say, SB work or
commercial SB to keep in touch and share ideas and use each other as
sounding boards for new ideas and concepts without having lots of peeps with
'just an interest' for SB posting newbie and repetitive questions, which
happens on most open lists.

I know most of us on GSBN are usually busy and don't have much time to cross
post anything useful to all the other SB groups, although I have in the past
and I'm doing so with this GSBN archive link.
I think a good compromise is more promotion/awareness of the archives which
ARE open to all.

GSBN archives are available when they are working.

Bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building....uk
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/