[Strawbale] Straw Bale - Algarve, Portugal

TD Michelle Mattesini Michelle.Mattesini at EF...
Thu Jun 28 12:04:27 CEST 2007

Hello

We are desperate to build a straw-bale house in Moncarapacho in the East Algarve, Portugal. Does anybody know of any straw bale homes in the Algarve or nearby in South-West Spain. We have an architect open to the idea and will be building a cement structural frame to meet building codes but need any local information there is please...such as where to buy the straw/experience with local councils etc.

Many thanks
Michelle