[Strawbale] Student in Belgium

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink...
Tue Feb 27 19:58:28 CET 2007

I have gotten a message from a Spanish student of Technical Arquitectura in
Gent, Belgium.  HE is doing his “end of career” project, with a another
student, on Sustainable Construction.  They want to use a straw bale house
as their choice of a model building.  They would be interested in visiting
Straw bale houses, builds or talk with people with experience in Straw Bale
Construction in Belgium.

If anyone has suggestions of who they should see or talk to please send
contact information to:  Edu Chamizo elalcoholnomesube at hotmail... .

Thanks!

Rikki Nitzkin

Aulás, Lleida (Spain)

Auto-constructora y Educadora en Construcción con Balas de Paja y Revocos de
Arcilla

Co-ordinadora Red de Construcción con Balas de Paja

(0034) 657 33 51 62

 <mailto:rikkinitzkin at earthlink...> rikkinitzkin at earthlink... (Personal)

 <mailto:casasdepaja at yahoo...> casasdepaja at yahoo... (Asuntos de la Red)

http://www.casasdepaja.com  (Red de Construcción con Balas de Paja)

"Tenemos el Derecho y Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que Queremos
Vivir"

"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live
in"