[Strawbale] Re: Strawbale Digest: Czech strawbale experience

Peter van Balen peter at tentotwo...
Sat Feb 3 13:11:33 CET 2007

You could try to contact Jakub Wihan, a Czech architect who specializes in
with SB: kuba at jakub....com and http://www.jakubwihan.com/

Petr van Balen
France

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 04:37:22 -0800 (PST)
From: Jana Hanulova <janocka at yahoo...>
Subject: [Strawbale] any strawbalers from SK or CZ?
To: strawbale at amper....muni.cz

Hi,
we are getting ready to build our low-impact strawbale house in Slovakia,
near Trencin. We thought it'd be nice to meet people from the Czech or
Slovak republic and share experiences about building with straw. We are
complete beginners in terms of administration, norms etc. that need to be
taken care of when  building a non-standard building in Slovakia, so perhaps
somebody could give us advice..
Looking forward to your answers (in Czech, Slovak or English),
Ivan and Jana