[Strawbale] tests in Spanish

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink...
Thu Apr 12 12:53:34 CEST 2007

At the moment there has been no laboratory testing done in Spain.  Maren
Termens (autoconstruccin at yahoo...) has translated some of the official UE
test into Spanish if you are interested in test in the Spanish language.

However, this month between april 15-may 1 there WILL be some official lab
tests being done.  I am not doing the tests myself, but will happily inform
all of the results when they are in.  I believe that they intend to do
structural testing of a load-bearing, clay plastered wall, but I am a bit
worried because the builder involved in the testing usually builds Post &
Beam, lime-plastered walls...I am trying to get in touch with those doing
the testing to check on the details and make sure the walls are properly
prepared...hope they do it right!

Take care,

Rikki Nitzkin
Aulás, Lleida, España