[Strawbale] Concrete Base - foundations question??

Michel Van Mulders michelvanmulders at siol...
Wed Apr 4 07:52:34 CEST 2007

Hello builders,

I was happy to read the the last message of Stewart H. about the use
of concrete in SB building. (last paragraph)

In today's SB and natural building it would be nice to mention also
that this kind of building is not only done for the reason of being
bio, eco etc..
Building with these materials have part from being environmentally
friendly many advantages that are pure comfortable and beautiful in
many aspects.

In this regard I like to presume that there are many people that are
interested in this form of building for those reasons than for being
"eco" or "bio"
Compromises are also "natural" in this kind of building.
Especially when it comes to statements about magnetism and earth
radiation, e-smog...and there is so much more for people that like to
get into this field. ..
This is all without any scientific proof of relevance and many people
get misled by pseudo-science that comes only from putting fear in our
heads.

With thanks to this forum for all the real practical information that
leads to quality and durability...

Michel...   :)