[Strawbale] Volunteers for plastering?

René Aleschus rene.aleschus at skynet...
Thu Sep 28 13:07:06 CEST 2006

To All,

We like to have one or two volunteers in the weekend of the 6th okt.who wants to help us with plastering de outside walls. It's nearly finished except the last few layers. In this weekend we're using a spraymachine.
We living in Belgium (Koersel, Limburg province). For staying, there is a small caravan in the garden for 2 people (with heating). So when you're in the neighborhood or going around you're welkom.

see you,

René & Joke