[Strawbale] tirolessa render sprayer

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Fri Sep 22 14:55:02 CEST 2006

Greetings baleheads

I hired one of these hopper fed sprayers from HSS hire yesterday and would just like to say they are a pile of crap and I wouldn't
recommend anyone to try it for lime mortar application, it's very awkward to hold and the spray jet moves back and forth and
actually compacts mortar against the inside of the hole, and the hopper is just jubilee clipped onto the the gun and can fall off
easily if knocked.

We told the hire co to come and collect it after just an hour, but they were good enough to only charge us the delivery cost and
waived the £70 per day hire charge.

bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building....uk