[Strawbale] spraying

Mark Bigland-Pritchard mark at lowenergydesign...
Tue Sep 19 06:21:21 CEST 2006

"Code" isn't the issue in England & Wales, Michael. The building
regulations are performance-based, not prescriptive, and can readily be
met by a competent strawbale designer. The problems tend to arise with
insurance and with planning - and the latter is a big problem for anyone
trying to build in a rural area in England & Wales.

Mark