[Strawbale] question

asbn asbn at baubiologie...
Mon Sep 11 14:52:09 CEST 2006

> dear Sir,
>
> I was visiting Google and found an artilce under:
> 'RAMstrobouw' , where a Email was shown, also with the names of Lars
> Keller and Walter Faas and
> the strawbale-amper-adress.
> I wonder how this can be shown here and what to do about it. It is not
> my intension to show mailcorrespondence in public.
> Can you help or explain how this is possible or how I can undo this ?
>
> regards,
>
> Rob Kaptein
>
> Stichting RAMstrobouw
> Monnikensteeg 103f
> 6823 AA Arnhem
> T 026 - 389 34 05
> F 026 - 389 36 19
> www.ramstrobouw.nl

Dear Rob

When you write an email to <strawbale at amper....muni.cz> it is always "in
public", this is an open forum, where everybody who is interested can take a
look to and all registered users can write questions and answers.
Google finds this sites, because it is internet, but why worry? Your
email-adress is even mentioned on your homepage. And this is public too...

Best wishes, Herbert Gruber, ASBN
http://www.baubiologie.at