[Strawbale] Belgian projects on website

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel...
Sat Oct 14 03:26:55 CEST 2006

Ben,

Thanks for letting everyone know about this new web site and for sharing
information about the buildings and those who designed/built them.

We will add this web site to the annual resource guide published in December
2006 in print version and updated online (www.thelaststraw.org) throughout
the year.

If there are other web site to be included for the annual resource guide of
The Last Straw, the international journal of strawbale and natural building,
please do let us know.

Thank you!

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw...>
www.thelaststraw.org