[Strawbale] Strawbale CO2 Emission

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Tue May 2 11:03:24 CEST 2006

Greetings baleheads

I have been asked this question to which I don't know an answer........any input appreciated.

bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building....uk
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/
.
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am conducting research on using straw bale insulation for an energy
efficient housing project. I was interested in finding out how much carbon
dioxide is emitted from one pound of strawbale. This information seems to be
hard to find since strawbale isn't as widely used as other building
materials. If you could forward any information, that would be exteremely
helpful. Thank you for your attention.