[Strawbale] Sound insulation with regards to a recording studio

Stewart at TSHargrave....uk Stewart at TSHargrave....uk
Fri Mar 24 12:46:35 CET 2006

On 23 Mar 2006 at 12:47, Walter Faas wrote:

> In one of our
> projects we have to design a recording studio

Can't help you with any specifics, but you might like to look at this
chap's project http://www.pindropclub.co.uk/strawdio . I've helped out a
little on the build; maybe he could point you in the right direction for
information.

I also seem to recall that there is a strawbale recording studio in
America somewhere, which may be worth hunting down. Someone's
bound to know about it.

--
Stewart H.