[Strawbale] RE: Strawbale Digest, Vol 6, Issue 12

asbn asbn at baubiologie...
Wed Mar 15 22:25:43 CET 2006

Dear Nigel or whoever needs these pictures

The website is the European Strawbale-Network-Site (in german) and you find
European galleries on: http://www.baubiologie.at/europe/eugalerien.html
And Austrian galleries on:
http://www.baubiologie.at/europe/austria/austria.html

Please note: pictures on web are 600 x 400 px, if you need better
resolutions, I can send it as zip, just tell me the Email-adress.

Sorry for this advertisment...

Best wishes from Austria
Herbert Gruber, ASBN
Austrian Strawbale network