[Strawbale] Which of the Houses is made of Straw?

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Wed Mar 15 10:53:00 CET 2006

Hiya Rikki

Hard to see the pics but it looks to me like

pic 4 Pascal Thepuat
pic 6 at Centre for Alternative Tecnology, Wales built by Barbara Jones
pic 10 spiral in Co Mayo Ireland by Barbara
pic 11 Arc permaculture roundhouse, Manorhamilton, Ireland on the cover of Barbs book
pic 14 Jenny slaughters bunkhouse/loo, hebden bridge, Yorkshire. Barbara

bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building....uk
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/